Social program is included in the price of the course. Occasionally you may need to buy tickets to the museum or cinema.
We would like you not only to learn Polish but simply to enjoy your stay in Krakow. We prepared for you a choice of extracurricular activities:
• A welcoming party and a farewell party
• Sightseeing of the Old Town and Kazimierz (Jewish district) and Nowa Huta (socialist ‘ideal’ city)
• One day trip to Zakopane – Poland’s premier mountain resort. A walking tour and into the mountains or a mini ski school are offered.
• Additional workshops run by our Polish language teachers allow students to learn Polish through emotion (Polish Holiday traditions workshop, Polish songs workshop)
• Visits to the cinema, theatre (ticket prices not incl.) and pubs with life music
• On request: lectures on Polish literature, culture and the newest history